[AF] Fwd: RE: [isdbweb] high cost Medicines

Nuria Homedes nhomedes en utep.edu
Sab Ago 22 15:07:11 CEST 2009

Dear  Federico Tobar and Nuria Homedes

We  have done some research  about  diseases of high cost in Peru such as HIV and Cancer.
You can access to links

HIV
http://www.aislac.org/index.php?option=com_docman&task=doc_download&gid=310&Itemid=82
Cancer