[AF] Fwd: Update from FIP and the General Pharmaceutical Council of Spain about the 2020 FIP congress in Seville

Eduardo Luis Mariño Hernandez emarino en ub.edu
Lun Mayo 25 12:40:41 CEST 2020

Estimados,
La FIP nos ha comunicado, al menos, a sus miembros el aplazamiento del congreso de Sevilla al año que viene.

Saludos y cuidémonos

Eduardo L Mariño
Universidad de Barcelona

Given the current situation with the COVID-19, FIP and its co-host, the General Pharmaceutical Council of Spain, have taken the decision to reschedule FIP’s 80th World Congress of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences and Spain’s 22nd National Pharmaceutical Congress. Postponing our annual congresses has been a difficult decision for our associations but has been led by responsibility, trust and solidarity: your safety and the well-being of your communities are our priority.

The new dates for the 80th World Congress of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences and the 22nd National Pharmaceutical Congress will be 12 – 16 September 2021, and 14-16 September 2021, respectively.
We will continue to work with all our partners to ensure a successful and vibrant congress.